- The Okra Festival was great, again.
- Mo is a little Caruso and his favorite rehearsal time is 1:00 AM to 5:00 AM
- Bruce, the young Roo stood on the roof of the hen house and crowed for a full half hour this morning. Adolescent roosters crowing has to be one of the tenderest, silliest sounds ever!
- The girls–Daisy, Spot, and I–have figured out that with all the racket the boys are making these days, it is a good thing to hide out upstairs and get a good night’s sleep.
- Today is my first official day as Associate Rector at Church of the Ascension. Woot, woot! Woot, woot!
Pingback: » Early morning dots